Mathematica 5.0 and Excel
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg60597] Mathematica 5.0 and Excel
- From: "Steeve Brechmann \(schumi\)" <steevebrechmann at yahoo.ca>
- Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 03:20:39 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I need to import some matrix in excel to mathematica. I have try to save my excel files in CSV but the result, when i import this file to mathematica isn't what i want.
How can i import some data from Excel to Mathematica ?
Thanks for your help.
Prev by Date:
Re: The question of equality,...
Next by Date:
Mathemaica 5.2 are the 64 Bit an illusion !!!....?
Previous by thread:
Re: "layering" 2d plots
Next by thread:
Re: Mathematica 5.0 and Excel