Typing special symbols in text mode?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg65442] Typing special symbols in text mode?
- From: "Rex Eastbourne" <rex.eastbourne at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 05:39:03 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'm writing a problem set and would like to use special mathematical
notation such as vector arrows, the special R for reals, subscripts and
superscripts, and so on (both in equations and in English regular text
comments). This would be easy to do in LaTeX, but can it be done in
Mathematica? (I know about the "export to TeX" feature, but it would be
nice not to have to go back and change notation after exporting to
Prev by Date:
BasicInput Palette - Restoring Original Size
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: BasicInput Palette - Restoring Original Size
Next by thread:
Re: Typing special symbols in text mode?