Re: BasicInput Palette - Restoring Original Size
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg65444] Re: BasicInput Palette - Restoring Original Size
- From: "Leonard M. Wapner" <lwapner at adelphia.net>
- Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 05:00:04 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
An earlier post suggested that I replace the file BasicInput.nb with the
original file from the CD. That did the trick! Thank you. But surely
there is an easier way to do this. Or is there? Bug?
"Leonard M. Wapner" <lwapner at adelphia.net> wrote in message
news:e0llfb$77h$1 at smc.vnet.net...
>I maximized the BasicInput palette and it appears full screen. How do I
> it back to its original (small) display?
> Thanks -
Prev by Date:
Re: simultaneous nonlinear regression of a lot of data
Next by Date:
Technical question from new userr
Previous by thread:
BasicInput Palette - Restoring Original Size
Next by thread:
Typing special symbols in text mode?