Re: Typing special symbols in text mode?

In article <e0o5ec$21a$1 at smc.vnet.net>, ggroup at sarj.ca wrote:

>> Unfortunately, I have not yet found what (if any) keyboard shortcut
> can be used when a symbol has both a subscript and a superscript.

Enter either the subscript or superscript and then use

  Edit | Expression Input | Opposite Position

The (OS-dependent) shortcut for this operation is given in that menu.
This (of course) works with integrals, sums, products, and subscripted
variables raised to a power.

Cheers,
Paul

Paul Abbott                                      Phone:  61 8 6488 2734
School of Physics, M013                            Fax: +61 8 6488 1014
The University of Western Australia         (CRICOS Provider No 00126G)
AUSTRALIA                               http://physics.uwa.edu.au/~paul