Re: No success with a package from the Wolfram Website
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg65832] Re: No success with a package from the Wolfram Website
- From: "Chris Chiasson" <chris.chiasson at gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 06:56:30 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Try putting it in 5.0\Applications what's Antique Notations? Have you looked at the regular notations package that comes with Mathematica? It automtes the creation of notations quite well.