Re: Bayesian Networks, Conditional Probability

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg68626] Re: Bayesian Networks, Conditional Probability
  • From: Jean-Marc Gulliet <jeanmarc.gulliet at>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 05:52:41 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Peter wrote:
> Does anyone know where I might be able to get some examples of nb with
> Bayesian Networks and/or conditional probabilities?
> Many thanks, Peter
The following web sites might be of interest:

"Bayesian Networks and Graphical Models"

"Books on Bayesian data analysis and related topics"

"Bayesian Inference for the Physical Sciences"

P. C. Gregory, _Bayesian Logical Data Analysis for the Physical
Sciences: A Comparative Approach with Mathematica Support_,