Re: Bayesian Networks, Conditional Probability

Peter wrote:
> Does anyone know where I might be able to get some examples of nb with
> Bayesian Networks and/or conditional probabilities?
>
> Many thanks, Peter

The following web sites might be of interest:

"Bayesian Networks and Graphical Models"
http://www.cs.brown.edu/research/ai/dynamics/tutorial/Documents/References.html

"Books on Bayesian data analysis and related topics"
http://public.lanl.gov/kmh/bayes.pdf

"Bayesian Inference for the Physical Sciences"
http://www.astro.cornell.edu/staff/loredo/bayes/

P. C. Gregory, _Bayesian Logical Data Analysis for the Physical
Sciences: A Comparative Approach with Mathematica Support_,
http://www.cambridge.org/uk/catalogue/catalogue.asp?isbn=052184150X

HTH,
Jean-Marc