Re: Bayesian Networks, Conditional Probability
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg68626] Re: Bayesian Networks, Conditional Probability
- From: Jean-Marc Gulliet <jeanmarc.gulliet at gmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 05:52:41 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: The Open University, Milton Keynes, UK
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
> Does anyone know where I might be able to get some examples of nb with
> Bayesian Networks and/or conditional probabilities?
> Many thanks, Peter
The following web sites might be of interest:
"Bayesian Networks and Graphical Models"
"Books on Bayesian data analysis and related topics"
"Bayesian Inference for the Physical Sciences"
P. C. Gregory, _Bayesian Logical Data Analysis for the Physical
Sciences: A Comparative Approach with Mathematica Support_,
Prev by Date:
RE: Scientific Notation on Y-axis of ListPlots
Next by Date:
Re: inflated nb-files
Previous by thread:
to recover an image using edge integration
Next by thread:
Bayesian Networks, Conditional Probability