combinatorica documentation

Hi All,

Everything I find on Combinatorica, online or in the Help, seems to gloss
over the many, many functions and options of the Combinatorica package. Is
there anyplace I can find complete documentation?

(I found the book, *Computational Discrete Mathematics: Combinatorics and
Graph Theory with Mathematica*, but it's not a very complete reference
either.)

Thanks,
J. Kennedy