combinatorica documentation

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg68815] combinatorica documentation
  • From: "Jack Kennedy" <jack at realmode.com>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 00:41:39 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi All,

Everything I find on Combinatorica, online or in the Help, seems to gloss
over the many, many functions and options of the Combinatorica package. Is
there anyplace I can find complete documentation?

(I found the book, *Computational Discrete Mathematics: Combinatorics and
Graph Theory with Mathematica*, but it's not a very complete reference
either.)

Thanks,
J. Kennedy