NonlinearRegress with weight
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg68813] NonlinearRegress with weight
- From: "sguthery at mobile-mind.com" <sguthery at mobile-mind.com>
- Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 00:41:31 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'm using NonlinearRegress with weights. The weights are strictly
monotonic. When I run NonlinearRegress with them monotonically
decreasing it runs just fine. But if I run NonlinearRegress with the
weights (and the data) reversed; i.e. the weights being monotonically
increasing, NonlinearRegress crashes.
Is this reasonalble behavior? I had expected the same answer
regardless of the order of the weights and the data.
Thanks for any insight.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Preventing NIntegrate from reevaluating after DumpSave and Get
Previous by thread:
RE: combinatorica documentation
Next by thread:
Re: NonlinearRegress with weight