Re: programming books / tutorials

corrallia81 at yahoo.com wrote:
> Can anyone suggest me some good books in programming with Mathematica?

Wellin, Paul, _Introduction to Programming with Mathematica_, Third
Edition, Cambridge University Press, 2005.
http://library.wolfram.com/infocenter/Books/5169/

> Also I look for online programming tutorials in Mathematica notebook format.

Gaylord, Richard, _Fundamentals of Mathematica Programming_,
http://library.wolfram.com/infocenter/MathSource/5216/

> Finally, how can I "persuade" Google to search only for Mathematica notebooks
> when performing a search regarding Mathematica?

Use the keyword 'filetype' set to 'nb' for notebooks, to 'pdf' for
Acrobat documents, and so on. For instance,

programming mathematica filetype:nb
programming mathematica filetype:pdf

Regards,
Jean-Marc