- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg69056] restart?
- From: "rick" <awass at umich.edu>
- Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 03:25:36 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am sure other folks have asked this question but I have not seen the
How does one restart in Mathematica? Of course, one can just quit the
application and then start over but surely there is a command that
reverts to a clean worksheet.
Prev by Date:
Re: Selecting Lists Without Null Results
Next by Date:
random 3D object consisting of cuboids
Previous by thread:
Re: Removal of Temporary symbols
Next by thread: