- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg69125] Re: [mg69056] restart?
- From: "Chris Chiasson" <chris at chiasson.name>
- Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 06:34:46 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <200608290725.DAA28976@smc.vnet.net>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
You can quit the kernel from one of the menu commands. You can start a new notebook from one of the menu commands. Quit will quit the kernel. There are also commands that can generate new notebooks. On 8/29/06, rick <awass at umich.edu> wrote: > Hi, > > I am sure other folks have asked this question but I have not seen the > answer so... > > How does one restart in Mathematica? Of course, one can just quit the > application and then start over but surely there is a command that > reverts to a clean worksheet. > > Thanks, > > -- http://chris.chiasson.name/
- From: "rick" <email@example.com>