- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg69125] Re: [mg69056] restart?
- From: "Chris Chiasson" <chris at chiasson.name>
- Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 06:34:46 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <200608290725.DAA28976@smc.vnet.net>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
You can quit the kernel from one of the menu commands. You can start a
new notebook from one of the menu commands. Quit will quit the
kernel. There are also commands that can generate new notebooks.
On 8/29/06, rick <awass at umich.edu> wrote:
> I am sure other folks have asked this question but I have not seen the
> answer so...
> How does one restart in Mathematica? Of course, one can just quit the
> application and then start over but surely there is a command that
> reverts to a clean worksheet.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: General--Using FindRoot
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: