Something wrong with my FrontEnd?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg69053] Something wrong with my FrontEnd?
- From: "Christoph Lhotka" <lhotka at astro.univie.ac.at>
- Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 03:25:30 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I use two 2GHz processors, 2 GB of Ram and a 64Bit OS. My calculations run
very fast and everything seems to be ok. BUT: I have to wait five or more
seconds, when I open the HelpBrowser and want to display some content. I am
using Mathematica 5.2 and it is annoying. It seems, like Mathematica is
searching for it without finding. What's wrong with my installation)?
My hard disk is fast, this is not the reason. I have been using Version 3, 4,
and 5 and never had such a strange effect. I have also tried to rebuild the
Help Index, it seems to slow down the searching process!!
Thank you for any comments!
Prev by Date:
Re: NonlinearRegress with weight
Next by Date:
Re: hatching of the area between two curves?
Previous by thread:
Re: generalized foldlist problem
Next by thread:
Re: Something wrong with my FrontEnd?