- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg69084] Re: [mg69056] restart?
- From: Bob Hanlon <hanlonr at cox.net>
- Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 06:32:07 -0400 (EDT)
- Reply-to: hanlonr at cox.net
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Use the Menu : Kernel/Quit Kernel Bob Hanlon ---- rick <awass at umich.edu> wrote: > Hi, > > I am sure other folks have asked this question but I have not seen the > answer so... > > How does one restart in Mathematica? Of course, one can just quit the > application and then start over but surely there is a command that > reverts to a clean worksheet. > > Thanks, >