- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg69132] Re: restart?
- From: dh <dh at metrohm.ch>
- Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 06:35:39 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi Rick, you can try: CleanSlate that (on my machine) can be found in the folder: AddOns\ExtraPackages\Utilities Daniel rick wrote: > Hi, > > I am sure other folks have asked this question but I have not seen the > answer so... > > How does one restart in Mathematica? Of course, one can just quit the > application and then start over but surely there is a command that > reverts to a clean worksheet. > > Thanks, >