- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg69080] Re: restart?
- From: Jean-Marc Gulliet <jeanmarc.gulliet at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 06:32:02 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: The Open University, Milton Keynes, UK
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
rick wrote: > Hi, > > I am sure other folks have asked this question but I have not seen the > answer so... > > How does one restart in Mathematica? Of course, one can just quit the > application and then start over but surely there is a command that > reverts to a clean worksheet. I think restarting the kernel is what you are looking for. In the menu bar click on Kernel --> Quit Kernel --> Local. HTH, Jean-Marc