- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg69080] Re: restart?
- From: Jean-Marc Gulliet <jeanmarc.gulliet at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 06:32:02 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: The Open University, Milton Keynes, UK
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
> I am sure other folks have asked this question but I have not seen the
> answer so...
> How does one restart in Mathematica? Of course, one can just quit the
> application and then start over but surely there is a command that
> reverts to a clean worksheet.
I think restarting the kernel is what you are looking for. In the menu
bar click on Kernel --> Quit Kernel --> Local.
Prev by Date:
RE: Is -1^(2/5) really undefined in R?
Next by Date:
Re: Is -1^(2/5) really undefined in R?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: