Re: Something wrong with my FrontEnd?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg69122] Re: [mg69053] Something wrong with my FrontEnd?
- From: "Chris Chiasson" <chris at chiasson.name>
- Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 06:34:31 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <200608290725.DAA28960@smc.vnet.net>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 8/29/06, Christoph Lhotka <lhotka at astro.univie.ac.at> wrote:
> Hello !
> I use two 2GHz processors, 2 GB of Ram and a 64Bit OS. My calculations run
> very fast and everything seems to be ok. BUT: I have to wait five or more
> seconds, when I open the HelpBrowser and want to display some content. I am
> using Mathematica 5.2 and it is annoying. It seems, like Mathematica is
> searching for it without finding. What's wrong with my installation)?
> My hard disk is fast, this is not the reason. I have been using Version 3, 4,
> and 5 and never had such a strange effect. I have also tried to rebuild the
> Help Index, it seems to slow down the searching process!!
> Thank you for any comments!
Prev by Date:
RE: generalized foldlist problem
Next by Date:
Re: generalized foldlist problem
Previous by thread:
Something wrong with my FrontEnd?
Next by thread:
RE: Something wrong with my FrontEnd?