Re: Re: Re: General--Mathematica and Subversion

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg71918] Re: [mg71901] [mg69704] Re: [mg69668] Re: [mg69655] General--Mathematica and Subversion
  • From: "Chris Chiasson" <chris at chiasson.name>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 06:38:43 -0500 (EST)

Subversion is really nice. On Gentoo, it has a fairly easy repository
install - probably true on other distros as well. For some reason,
Workbench seems faster than regular Eclipse - even with "the same"
plugins installed (I imagine Eclipse comes with a lot of stuff that is
taken out of Workbench, but I would be hard pressed to name what it
is).

http://chris.chiasson.name/