Re: General--Mathematica and Subversion
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg71990] Re: General--Mathematica and Subversion
- From: Peter Pein <petsie at dordos.net>
- Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 06:25:46 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: 1&1 Internet AG
- References: <200612031126.GAA08070@smc.vnet.net> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Chris Chiasson schrieb:
> Subversion is really nice. On Gentoo, it has a fairly easy repository
> install - probably true on other distros as well. For some reason,
> Workbench seems faster than regular Eclipse - even with "the same"
> plugins installed (I imagine Eclipse comes with a lot of stuff that is
> taken out of Workbench, but I would be hard pressed to name what it
I do not have got enough experience with these program systems. But let me
guess: The subversion application has been compiled to native code whereas
eclipse is Java, slow, big, undesirable?
As I said, just a guess.
b.t.w. and OT: The functionality of eclipse pleased me the two times I used it
so far. Is there a version available, which has been compiled with GNU's gcj?
Prev by Date:
Graphing y = x^(1/3)
Next by Date:
Re: Numerical Integration
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: Re: General--Mathematica and Subversion
Next by thread:
RE: Re: General--Mathematica and Subversion