Re: Matching Or expressions

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg72267] Re: Matching Or expressions
  • From: "Richard KAUSCH" <rkausch at free.fr>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 06:20:21 -0500 (EST)

Hello  Johan
After the exemple you give ,it seems that the equations you are dealing
with are in two variables (?).
If so ,solutions should be written in list form instead of x == and y
== . That way ,they would not counted twice (you write that x =2 and y
= 4 is ONE solution).
Was it the real problem?
Regards.
Richard