- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg72375] Re: elasticity
- From: "dimitris" <dimmechan at yahoo.com>
- Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 06:14:33 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Of course the correct is...
" ...the unbounded and bounded media..."
Ï/Ç dimitris Ýãñáøå:
> I have ordered a new book called Continuum Mechanics using Mathematica
> see here
> Does anyone know related applocations of Mathematica in the field of
> the Mathematical Theory of Elasticity (and its brances such us
> elastostatics, elastodynamics, fracture mechanics etc.)
> In particular I am interested in the simulation of propagation of
> elastic waves in unbounded and unbounded media (longitudinal,
> transverse, Rayleigh, Stoneley, torsional waves and so on).
> Thanks in advance for any suggestions!
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Bug or feature ?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: