- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg72408] Re: [mg72387] CAD/CAM
- From: "Chris Chiasson" <chris at chiasson.name>
- Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2006 04:53:00 -0500 (EST)
- References: <200612240840.DAA09986@smc.vnet.net>
1. Read the help file entry for Export.
2. Read the MathGroup archives.
On 12/24/06, Steve Adler (NowComp) <steve.adler at nowcomp.com> wrote:
> Looking for a method to convert a mathematica Graphics3D object into a
> CAD/CAM file. Any ideas?
Prev by Date:
Merry Christmas! Can somebody help me with this equation? Thank you!
Next by Date:
Looking for an option to stop right truncation of graphics in html creation
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
- From: "Steve Adler \(NowComp\)" <email@example.com>