- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg72406] Re: CAD/CAM
- From: Jean-Marc Gulliet <jeanmarc.gulliet at gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2006 04:52:51 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: The Open University, Milton Keynes, UK
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Steve Adler (NowComp) wrote:
> Looking for a method to convert a mathematica Graphics3D object into a
> CAD/CAM file. Any ideas?
Have you look at the Export built-in function? It can convert an
Graphics3D object into an AutoCAD drawing interchange format (.dxf) file.
Prev by Date:
Looking for an option to stop right truncation of graphics in html creation
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: