Looking for an option to stop right truncation of graphics in html creation

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg72397] Looking for an option to stop right truncation of graphics in html creation
  • From: dontdont at gmail.com
  • Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2006 04:52:20 -0500 (EST)

When I
File->Save As Special...->HTML
it truncates graphics that extend beyond the right side of the screen.

I've tried to dig through the documentation and search the web to find
a way to have the graphics not be truncated, so that the web browser
would scroll back and forth across the graphics in the same way that
Mathematica can.

thanks