Re: How to solve stochastic differential equations in Mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg64439] Re: How to solve stochastic differential equations in Mathematica?
- From: Paul Abbott <paul at physics.uwa.edu.au>
- Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 04:11:48 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: The University of Western Australia
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <ds9n49$69$1 at smc.vnet.net>,
"Jackie" <Shuangshuang.Zhou at gmail.com> wrote:
> Could you please show me some simple examples ? Thank you very much.
tovsn3: Doing Stochastic Calculus with Mathematica
Paul Abbott Phone: 61 8 6488 2734
School of Physics, M013 Fax: +61 8 6488 1014
The University of Western Australia (CRICOS Provider No 00126G)
Prev by Date:
SetOptions with Column
Next by Date:
Mathematica 5.2 for New Intel Macs Is Here
Previous by thread:
How to solve stochastic differential equations in Mathematica?
Next by thread: