Re: How to solve stochastic differential equations in Mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg64439] Re: How to solve stochastic differential equations in Mathematica?
- From: Paul Abbott <paul at physics.uwa.edu.au>
- Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 04:11:48 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: The University of Western Australia
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <ds9n49$69$1 at smc.vnet.net>, "Jackie" <Shuangshuang.Zhou at gmail.com> wrote: > Could you please show me some simple examples ? Thank you very much. See http://library.wolfram.com/infocenter/MathSource/1170/ tovsn3: Doing Stochastic Calculus with Mathematica http://library.wolfram.com/infocenter/Books/3375 http://library.wolfram.com/infocenter/Conferences/3959/ Cheers, Paul _______________________________________________________________________ Paul Abbott Phone: 61 8 6488 2734 School of Physics, M013 Fax: +61 8 6488 1014 The University of Western Australia (CRICOS Provider No 00126G) AUSTRALIA http://physics.uwa.edu.au/~paul