Re: mathematica problems with nautilus

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg64310] Re: [mg64284] mathematica problems with nautilus
  • From: "Yasvir A. Tesiram" <tesiramy at>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 02:14:05 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Right click on icon. Select Properties. In the "Open With" tab select Add.
In this window select "Use A Custom Command". Either browse for the
mathematica executable, or type into the form the location of mathematica.
There should be a symbolic link with the path /usr/local/bin/mathematica.
Most file browsers have these utilities.