Awesome PDF writer

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg64337] Awesome PDF writer
  • From: Paul McHale <paul.mchale at _NO_$>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 04:00:21 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

For those that have tried to create quality PDFs from Mathematica
using Adobe, it can be a disappointing experience.  Some things are
handled well, some are not.

The same can be said for postscript -> Ghostview -> PDF.

I found a free PDF printer driver that has worked incredible so far.

It is free as in FREE.  No popups.  Although it only works under
windows, it seems to work exceptionally well so far.