Awesome PDF writer

For those that have tried to create quality PDFs from Mathematica
using Adobe, it can be a disappointing experience.  Some things are
handled well, some are not.

The same can be said for postscript -> Ghostview -> PDF.

I found a free PDF printer driver that has worked incredible so far.

http://www.primopdf.com/

It is free as in FREE.  No popups.  Although it only works under
windows, it seems to work exceptionally well so far.

Thanks,
Paul