Re: Awesome PDF writer
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg64354] Re: [mg64337] Awesome PDF writer
- From: "David Annetts" <davidannetts at aapt.net.au>
- Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 03:15:19 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
> For those that have tried to create quality PDFs from
> Mathematica using Adobe, it can be a disappointing
> experience. Some things are handled well, some are not.
> The same can be said for postscript -> Ghostview -> PDF.
> I found a free PDF printer driver that has worked incredible so far.
> It is free as in FREE. No popups. Although it only works
> under windows, it seems to work exceptionally well so far.
Just by way of information, there is also PDFCreator
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfcreator/). It's open source and has
worked very well as a Windows printer for a few years now.
Prev by Date:
Mathematica:recursion with 2 arguments?
Next by Date:
Eliminate Complex Roots
Previous by thread:
Awesome PDF writer
Next by thread:
Re: Re: Awesome PDF writer