  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg64335] How do I prevent graphics from splitting across pages?
  • From: Paul McHale <paul.mchale at _NO_$PAMearthlink.net>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 04:00:19 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

How do I prevent full page graphics from splitting across pages?  I
have tried the following:

1.  I can set the output cell properties to page break {above,below}.
This gets overwritten upon calculation and generation of the output
cell.

2.  I don't know of a global change that wouldn't screw up non-full
page graphic output cells

3. Is there a way to define output cells when they are generated using
Plot or Plot3D.

Thanks,
Paul