Re: How to hide mathematica code?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg64482] Re: [mg64431] How to hide mathematica code?
- From: "David Annetts" <davidannetts at aapt.net.au>
- Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 02:50:34 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi Alexander, > Is there any possibility to define a function and hide it's > implementation? > The answer seems to be "no". It depends what you mean by "hide" .... You could ... Set the closed cell size to be very small ... Use white on white as a special style ... Encode the package that you export. The first two might be more suitable for reports while the last is more suitable for package distribution. Perhaps if you told the group why you want to do this, you might get more answers. Regards, Dave.