Re: How to hide mathematica code?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg64464] Re: How to hide mathematica code?
- From: "\"Jens-Peer Kuska\" <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de> To": kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
- Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 02:49:48 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Uni Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, you can make a package from your code and all what remains is Nedds["MayPackage`"] you can make a subsection/section in your notebook call it "Code" and close the section and its sub-groups. Regards Jens "Alexander" <beginning.physst at mail.ru> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:dt482o$2du$1 at smc.vnet.net... | Dear Mathgroup! | | Is there any possibility to define a function and hide it's implementation? | The answer seems to be "no". | | Alexander. |