Re: How to hide mathematica code?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg64462] Re: How to hide mathematica code?
- From: David Bailey <dave at Remove_Thisdbailey.co.uk>
- Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 02:49:46 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Alexander wrote: > Dear Mathgroup! > > Is there any possibility to define a function and hide it's implementation? > The answer seems to be "no". > > Alexander. > I think it would help to tell us a little more about what you want. By 'hide' do you mean to hide the implementation for convenience or to protect your algorithm from theft. The former is easily done using packages, but stopping someone examining your code deliberately is hard to do in a totally satisfactory way because at some point it has to be resident inside the kernel. David Bailey http://www.dbaileyconsultancy.co.uk