Re: How to hide mathematica code?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg64478] Re: How to hide mathematica code?
- From: kt at squeakydolphin.com
- Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 02:50:13 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I was just trying to figure this out myself. It doesn't look like you can completely hide it, but you can collapse the cell that it is in so the next person viewing the notebook doesn't see it without extra effort. You go to Cell->Cell Properties and disable the "Cell Open" check box. You will need to highlight the cell by going to the right of the notebook and highlighting the bar that defines the cell. Link to the forum page for this post: http://www.mathematica-users.org/webMathematica/wiki/wiki.jsp?pageName=Special:Forum_ViewTopic&pid=8366#p8366 Posted through http://www.mathematica-users.org [[postId=8366]]