Nonlinear Fit of Complex functions

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg64646] Nonlinear Fit of Complex functions
  • From: Laura Borgese <laura.borgese at guest.unimi.it>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 02:53:07 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello,
I am Laura and I have a problem fitting impedance data. in the "MathGroup Archive:March 2000 [00255] I found very useful suggestions about my problem, but finally the NonlineaRegress doesn't work, because it's not able to evaluate a partial derivative. I tried also with FindMinimum but it doesn't evaluate even in a numerical way! How can I try? Maybe the problem is that I work with a version of the software too old: Mathematica 4.2? Thanks to anyone who has a suggest!
Laura

Laura Borgese: Laura.Borgese at guest.unimi.it
Departement of Phisical Chemistry and Electrochemistry
University of Milan- Italy