Re: XMLElement and XMLObject docs

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg64651] Re: XMLElement and XMLObject docs
  • From: "Chris Chiasson" <chris.chiasson at>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 02:53:11 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

WRI's Bruce Miller replied to me personally on this, but for some
reason did not cc the list. I didn't notice until now. Since the
information might be useful to others, here it is:

>Mr. Chiasson,

>I found your note on MathGroup (above) and thought it worth
notifying our developers about.

>The answer to your last question is
 AddOns and Links - XML Capabilities - Introduction - Symbolic XML
   Representing Elements
   Representing Other Objects

>This is a known bug in the documentation.

>Bruce Miller
Technical Support
Wolfram Research, Inc.
support at