FindRoot and NDSolve
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg64691] FindRoot and NDSolve
- From: Takashi Inoue <takash-i at sophia.ac.jp>
- Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 00:18:42 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
This is Takashi. I posted a problem about FindRoot & NDsolve.
Thank you, Mr. Kozlowski , Mr. Holan and Mr. Park.
Now, I've tried those solutions, NumericQ, SetSystemOptions, Hold.
I find that all works! I'm very happy!
Do you have a recomendation?
If not, maybe, I'll use NumericQ or Hold since I need to modify my
and I afraid side-effects of SetSystemOption.
By the way, I've not recieved any math-grope mail even [mg64650].
Prev by Date:
Re: 3D Graphics suggestions?
Next by Date:
Re: Forcing surds into the numerator
Previous by thread:
Re: Q: How do I format text within a cell of GridBox?
Next by thread:
Does Mathematica run on HP-UX (Itanium) ?