Re: Q: How do I format text within a cell of GridBox[]?

The following does something along the lines of what I think you are
asking (note that I only do it for one of the columns, it's easy to
generalize).  The main trick is to make the grid entries Cells and
apply options within those cells:

CellPrint[
   Cell[
   BoxData[
   GridBox[
      {{"Time", Cell["Number of Times Parameters Changes  Directions",
"Text", FontFamily -> "Times", TextAlignment -> Center], "Error",
"Parameter #1"}},
      ColumnWidths -> {5, 5, 4, 6}]], "Text"]];