Re: Using subscripts in vectors

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg64689] Re: Using subscripts in vectors
  • From: Paul McHale <paul.mchale at _NO_$>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 00:18:39 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

On Sat, 18 Feb 2006 08:19:22 +0000 (UTC), kt at wrote:

>I think I've figured out how to get what I want.
>I'm going to have to figure out how this pattern matching system works.  Are there any good books on how this all fits together?
>Link to the forum page for this post:
>Posted through [[postId=8367]]

For learning Mathematica, I strongly recommend "An Introduction to
Programming with Mathematica",   ISBN:  0521846781

It is written as a text book and serves well as an inexpensive course
in Mathematica.

For a reference, I strongly recommend Mathematica Navigator,

ISBN:  0-12-603642-X

It is an excellent reference providing details that I haven't found in
the online help.