Re: Adding a notebook (or folder) to the Mathematica Front End menus?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg66868] Re: Adding a notebook (or folder) to the Mathematica Front End menus?
- From: "ragfield" <ragfield at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 04:08:38 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
AES wrote: > > ~/Library/Mathematica/SystemFiles/FrontEnd/Palettes/ > > Thanks -- wondered if that would work. > > But now the worry is, is there a chance I'd lose it if and when I > reinstall or upgrade Mathematica? No, this location will remain unchanged across a reinstall or upgrade. > (Put an alias in the Palette menu instead? -- I'll try that first.) An alias may not work, but a symlink (created with the 'ln' command in the terminal) should. -Rob