Re: Adding a notebook (or folder) to the Mathematica Front End menus?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg66842] Re: Adding a notebook (or folder) to the Mathematica Front End menus?
- From: AES <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 06:54:51 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Stanford University
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
AES wrote: > > Any simple way to make a folder or document directly accessible > > to be opened from one of > > the Mathematica Front End menus in Mac OS X, Mathematica 5.1? and "ragfield" <ragfield at gmail.com> wrote: > You can put it in your Palettes folder (even if it's not a palette) and > it will show up in the File->Palettes submenu the next time you run > Mathematica: > > ~/Library/Mathematica/SystemFiles/FrontEnd/Palettes/ Thanks -- wondered if that would work. But now the worry is, is there a chance I'd lose it if and when I reinstall or upgrade Mathematica? (Put an alias in the Palette menu instead? -- I'll try that first.)