Re: How can I use multiple filename ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg67030] Re: How can I use multiple filename ?
- From: Bill Rowe <readnewsciv at earthlink.net>
- Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 05:10:11 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 6/6/06 at 6:27 AM, bar at ANTYSPAM.ap.krakow.pl wrote: >When I try : >For[i=1,i<10, > name="a"<>ToString[i]; > i>>name; > i++]; >it doesn'w work >Could You help me ? I am not entirely sure why, but changing the code to For[i=1,i<10, name="a"<>ToString[i]; Put[i,name]; i++]; does what you want. However, if I were to do this I would not use the For. Instead I would use Put[#, "a"<>ToString@#]&/@Range; -- To reply via email subtract one hundred and four