Can Mathematica handle this TeX?

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg67186] Can Mathematica handle this TeX?
  • From: "Steven T. Hatton" <hattons at>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 02:19:25 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

You can find a zipped TeX form of Einstein's masterpiece on special
relativity here:

Here's what the html looks like:

I tried to import it into Mathematica, but it produced errors.  If someone
has experience with Mathematica working with TeX, can you tell me if it is
reasonable to expect that I could import the document into Mathematica?