Can Mathematica handle this TeX?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg67186] Can Mathematica handle this TeX?
- From: "Steven T. Hatton" <hattons at globalsymmetry.com>
- Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 02:19:25 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
You can find a zipped TeX form of Einstein's masterpiece on special relativity here: http://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einstein/specrel/ Here's what the html looks like: http://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einstein/specrel/www/ I tried to import it into Mathematica, but it produced errors. If someone has experience with Mathematica working with TeX, can you tell me if it is reasonable to expect that I could import the document into Mathematica? -- http://www.mathematica-users.org/ http://www.ifi.unizh.ch/math/bmwcs/master.html http://www.w3.org/Math/ http://230nsc1.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/hframe.html