Can Mathematica handle this TeX?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg67186] Can Mathematica handle this TeX?
- From: "Steven T. Hatton" <hattons at globalsymmetry.com>
- Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 02:19:25 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
You can find a zipped TeX form of Einstein's masterpiece on special
Here's what the html looks like:
I tried to import it into Mathematica, but it produced errors. If someone
has experience with Mathematica working with TeX, can you tell me if it is
reasonable to expect that I could import the document into Mathematica?
Prev by Date:
Re: List Comparison
Next by Date:
Check vs Off ?
Previous by thread:
Re: a list as an option
Next by thread:
Re: Can Mathematica handle this TeX?