scaled Bessel functions in Mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg67252] scaled Bessel functions in Mathematica?
- From: Tanim Islam <tanim.islam at lra.ens.fr>
- Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 06:29:16 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
does anyone know if Mathematica implements scaled Bessel functions, or if
anyone has package files that implement them? Thanks.
Laboratorie de Radioastronomie
Ã?cole Normale SupÃ©rieure
24, rue Lhomond
75231 Paris CEDEX 05
Prev by Date:
Re: Why does Reduce work this way ...?
Next by Date:
solving diff eqns
Previous by thread:
Re: Calculating the null space of a matrix with univariate polynomial entries?
Next by thread:
Re: scaled Bessel functions in Mathematica?