solving diff eqns
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg67244] solving diff eqns
- From: "biju" <cr_bijudas at yahoo.com>
- Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 06:29:01 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Dear friends ,Can someone help me to solve 2 sets of diff. equations (3
each) with same independent variable ? But the boundary conditions are
coupled between the dependent variables of these 2 sets. How to use
NDSolve to solve this numerically as analytical solution is not
Prev by Date:
scaled Bessel functions in Mathematica?
Next by Date:
Re: How to generate sections, subsections, etc. automatically?
Previous by thread:
Re: scaled Bessel functions in Mathematica?
Next by thread:
linux front end tutorial