Re: Re: SetAccuracy formatting question

If one wants to print a number with two digits to the right
of the decimal point, try

Using ExponentFunction to get around the 0. 10^-n  output is mixing
two different notations.
SetAccuracy generates a zero with 3 digits accuracy, but the default
format for printing such a thing is to say it is approximately zero
in the 3rd digit.

0. 10

The internal form of the above output cell is (value first, then the
printed form):

\>", "\<\
0. 10\
\>"], "Output",