Re: Q: How do I format text within a cell of GridBox[]?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg64729] Re: Q: How do I format text within a cell of GridBox[]?
  • From: "terry" <terryisnow at yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 04:11:49 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Ok I had to fiddle a bit with your solution to get around the fact that
I had turned off all word wrapping for cell's of style StandardForm,
but everything is now formatted the way I want it to be!! This is what
my final solution looks like:

Print[GridBox[{{"Time",Cell["Number of Times Parameters Changes
Directions",TextAlignment->Center,PageWidth->WindowWidth],"Error","Parameter
#1"}}, ColumnWidths->{5,5,4,6}] //DisplayForm];

Thanks again for all your help David!

Terry