Re: Editing a Palette Notebook

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg64754] Re: Editing a Palette Notebook
  • From: dh <dh at metrohm.ch>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 06:47:46 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi Jung-Tsung,
To inspect a palette, you may do the following:

1) Select the palette
2) Choose menu: File/Generate Notebook from Palette
This gives you the corresponding notebook.
To examine a button:
3) Choose a button and choose menu: Input/Edit Button
To See the underlining code:
4) Choose a cell. Choose menu: Format/Show Expression

To change notebook and cell attributes, use the Option Inspector (right
click).

Daniel