Re: Editing a Palette Notebook
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg64754] Re: Editing a Palette Notebook
- From: dh <dh at metrohm.ch>
- Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 06:47:46 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
To inspect a palette, you may do the following:
1) Select the palette
2) Choose menu: File/Generate Notebook from Palette
This gives you the corresponding notebook.
To examine a button:
3) Choose a button and choose menu: Input/Edit Button
To See the underlining code:
4) Choose a cell. Choose menu: Format/Show Expression
To change notebook and cell attributes, use the Option Inspector (right
Jung-Tsung Shen wrote:
> Hi, I would like to edit a palette notebook. Every time I opened the
> notebook, via either double-clicking or within Mathematica, I was
> presented the palette window, instead of the content of the notebook.
> I have quickly searched the "Help" browser, but didn't find the
> information. I would appreciate if someone can give me some pointers.
Prev by Date:
Re: Lists of all values of a two-variable function
Next by Date:
Re: Fourier Transforms
Previous by thread:
Editing a Palette Notebook
Next by thread:
Re: Q: How do I format text within a cell of GridBox?