  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg64799] Mathematica, PDF and Ghostscript
  • From: "Christopher Arthur" <pannoniara at aol.com>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 02:35:11 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello,

I've been trying to print my Mathematica notebooks as PDF's, but I've been running into a problem.  I use the Ghostscript PDF device set up as a redirected printer port.  The results look just fine on my computer (windows XP), but I sent the files to a friend with a Mac, and none of my mathematica fonts/symbols seemed to embed properly in the PDF.  I have tried playing with the Ghostscript device options, including the "embedAllFonts", which seems to make the file larger (so I know that it is doing something), but it still doesn't format properly on her computer. Any suggestions?

Regards,

Christopher Arthur