Multiple application of LinearFilter
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg64823] Multiple application of LinearFilter
- From: "Lea Rebanks" <lrebanks at netvigator.com>
- Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 02:35:50 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have been using LinearFilter on my data with great success & achieve
better results the more times I pass my data through the LinearFilter. (
I have had to adjust data length to maintain correct indexing with
PadLeft - but this is not my question here.)
Below is how I am applying the multiple LinearFilter.
My question is - Is there a shorter way of writing multiple passes of
If there is a way, please show the code.
It would be great if I could simply adjust the number of passes from say
three above to any number of passes to find optimum setting for data.
Many thanks for your attention.
Best Regards - Lea Rebanks...
Prev by Date:
Mathematica, PDF and Ghostscript
Next by Date:
Re: Unprotecting "I"
Previous by thread:
Re: Mathematica, PDF and Ghostscript
Next by thread:
Re: Multiple application of LinearFilter