Re: please help Math-latex
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg64920] Re: [mg64886] please help Math-latex
- From: bsyehuda at gmail.com
- Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 06:12:45 -0500 (EST)
- References: <200603061001.FAA05545@smc.vnet.net>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I just tried with all Greek letters both in text cell, input cell and output cell.
I cannot see any problem with the conversion
I'm using Ver. 5.2 on Windows XP. This might be important since you didn't
detailed on the version you're using
On 3/6/06, Ferdinand Cap <Ferdinand.Cap at aon.at> wrote:
> Have someone an advice concerning the conversion Mathematica notebook
> into Tex ?
> If I use greek letters in Mathematica and save special as Tex, the
> file.nb.tex and file.nb.tex_gr1.eps
> shows WRONG letters : the greek eta is converted into an h .
> What to do ? Thanks
Prev by Date:
Data acquisition via link for Excel
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
please help Math-latex
Next by thread: