Re: Mathematica and Education

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg64973] Re: [mg64934] Mathematica and Education
  • From: "fizzy" <fizzycist at>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 05:15:04 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

no....all exams were take home....and we were still alllowed to use
Mathematica.....although, I had the feeling that I was the only student in
the class doing that....I took the course as a distance learning student so
I was not  in the classroom....and, of course, at the end of it I have a
very large Notebook with all  my work.....which is readable, etc. whereas
probably most pencil and paper operations would be potentially confusing,
etc. or hard to read.....